The founder of the “Novosibirsk State University of Economics and Management”
Published since 2008
Frequency of issue - four times a year
This interdisciplinary Journal discusses essential problems of national safety of Russia and its regions and also the results of theoretical and applied investigates in such areas as finances, management, audit, accounting and statistics. The journal provides publications of leading scientists in spheres of IT and innovations, sociology, philosophy, and law.
The authors are research fellows, professors of universities, postgraduates, practitioners who are dealing with actual problems.
The journal is a scientific and applied periodical catered for a wide audience, and is designed for:
- creating data source for scientists and practitioners, thereby presenting new scientific results;
- forming a place for discussing the actual problems of social and economic development.
- providing conditions for the publication for a wide circle of practitioners and experts, specialists from regions, seekers of academic titles, postgraduates, doctorates.
The journal is designed for officials, the scientific community, professors, postgraduates and university students.
Main topics of the journal (base headings):
– Society and Economy: Problems of Development;
– Statistics and Economic Dimension;
– Finance, Accounting and Analysis;
– Economics and Human Resources Management;
– Philosophy, External Relations, Law;
– Business Informatics;
– Facts, Appraisals, Perspectives;
- Theoretical Search and Offers.
Chief editor: Doctor of Economics, Professor Vladimir V. Glinskiy