NSUEM invites you to take part in the I Novosibirsk International Big Data Forum that will be a platform for broad interdisciplinary exchange of opinions, experiences and findings on the pressing issues related to collecting, aggregating and analytical processing of big data on different aspects of the economy and society.
- Big Data in the economy
- Big Data technologies for legal studies
- Big Data in social and natural sciences
- Big Data in tax management and enforcement
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning in Big Data processing
- Big Data in education
- Big Data technologies for studying the society
- Big data in tourism and hospitality. The tourist atlas of Russia
- Humanitarian and ethical dimensions of artificial intelligence and Big Data.
Mixed - offline and online (the link will be sent 2-3 days before the event), participation in absence is also possible.
The organizing committee invites scholars, specialists and experts in economics, technologies and social sciences to take part in the event.
Attention! As an exception, the Organizational Committee may approve publication of papers that do not comply with the Forum subject areas.
Looking forward to see you among the Forum participants!
Pleaser register by 06.11.2022 to take part in the BIG DATA FORUM