1. The paper is accepted for consideration under the condition that it meets the requirements for the author originals of the papers (materials) placed at the Journal website.
2. The editors should receive:
· proofread and signed by the author(s) copy of the paper,
· Application and Questionnaire from each author,
· Abstract in the Russian and English languages,
· key words in the Russian and English languages,
· electronic version of all the documents on an electronic carrier or by email.
3. The paper is registered by the executive editor in the paper register indicating the date of entry, title, author’s name and is assigned a registration number.
4. The editor-in-chief (responsible for the publication) forwards the paper for review.
5. An expert considers the paper within two weeks and sends to the editors a justified denial or a positive review. The paper is reviewed anonymously by at least two experts, who are members of the editing board or outsourced specialists.
6. The reviewer can (a) recommend the paper for publication subject to follow-on revision, (b) decline the paper, or (c) recommend it for publication. If the reviewer recommends the paper for publication subject to follow-on revision or declines the paper, his answer should contain reasons for the decision.
The author is familiarized with the review, especially in the first two cases, and he or she can reply to the reviewer’s comments and either revise his/her paper or find convincing arguments in favor of his/her stand.
7. After the reviews and replies from the authors have been received, the editing board considers the papers accepted and makes a final decision as to their publication. The editors may decide to publish a paper that has received different (positive and negative) reviews, under the headings “Scientific discussion” or “Point of View”.
8. The reviewing and accepting/declining a paper for publication takes no more than a month after the paper has been received.